Appreciation

We are so happy and delighted for the contribution from Hambledon Primary School for the 5000 water tank.

Before this, it was a big struggle to meet all our school water requirements, from the water we use to cook, drink and for general use. We had a connection to national water line but this was most of the times off due to our inability to pay the monthly bills. Now we are able to meet all our water needs and the children now do not need to travel long distances to collect water. We are grateful that this has improved the general school sanitation.

Thank you so much Mr. Paul and team about this great contribution.

The newly installed school water tank

Shakilah – Head Teacher Rihamu Junior Sch

About shakilah

Hi Everyone !!!!

So nice meeting you here. Well, am Shakilah Huda from Rihamu Junior School. I have been at this school since 2004. I specifically teach English and Reading from 8 to 10 years. I was born as teacher and I really enjoy my job. Its such a wonderful feeling being called Madam Shakilah by all the children even when am walking on African streets!!!

I was born from western Uganda. My school is appr. 360kms away from the Kampala – The capital city of Uganda.

So nice sharing with you something small about me!

Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School -Kasese – East Africa

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.