Rihamu Junior School Welcomes Mr. Paul Davies and UK visitors!!!!

We are very excited to learn about the landing of all our visitors. This visit has been long awaited by the staff and pupils of Rihamu Junior School. We really can’t wait interacting with Miss Duncan and Mr Davies, Nick, Megan, Luke and Andy.

Thank you all for honouring this special visit. At Rihamu, we are very sure that we are all going to benefit immensely and we are also going to participate in the programs and games as planned. Hopefully, we are going to become this year’s winners though we shall need some basic training before the kick off!

Very excited indeed

Safe journey to you all to Kasese!!!!!

Shakilah

About shakilah

Hi Everyone !!!!

So nice meeting you here. Well, am Shakilah Huda from Rihamu Junior School. I have been at this school since 2004. I specifically teach English and Reading from 8 to 10 years. I was born as teacher and I really enjoy my job. Its such a wonderful feeling being called Madam Shakilah by all the children even when am walking on African streets!!!

I was born from western Uganda. My school is appr. 360kms away from the Kampala – The capital city of Uganda.

So nice sharing with you something small about me!

Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School -Kasese – East Africa

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.