Rihamu Junior School Greets you All !!!!!

Dear everyone,

Greetings from all the children at Rihamu Junior School. Hope all the pupils at Hambledon are fine. The link between Hambledon and Rihamu Junior School has been a journey of many interesting things ranging from cultural understanding to exchanging, exchanging gifts to sharing and writing friendly letters. We are in fact expecting to receive letters from Hambledon through our local post office.

For all the pupils at Rihamu Junior School, this is going to be a new experience when they receive their letters. These pupils have never received personal letters through the post office.
Thanks to Mr. Paul Davies, the head teacher and Katie Foster and all the teachers at Hambledon School.

The pupils at Rihamu just can’t wait to receive their letters from Hambledon School!!!!!

Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School

About shakilah

Hi Everyone !!!!

So nice meeting you here. Well, am Shakilah Huda from Rihamu Junior School. I have been at this school since 2004. I specifically teach English and Reading from 8 to 10 years. I was born as teacher and I really enjoy my job. Its such a wonderful feeling being called Madam Shakilah by all the children even when am walking on African streets!!!

I was born from western Uganda. My school is appr. 360kms away from the Kampala – The capital city of Uganda.

So nice sharing with you something small about me!

Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School -Kasese – East Africa

This entry was posted in Hambledon Primary School, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.