A big hello from Rihamu Junior School

Hello everyone here!
Rihamu Junior School would like to share with you some of the wonderful pictures of the animals in the Queen Elizabeth National Park and the Rwenzori Mountain with its snow – Come to think of snow in the tropics here the Equator – What a sharp contract of nature!!
By Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School

About shakilah

Hi Everyone !!!!

So nice meeting you here. Well, am Shakilah Huda from Rihamu Junior School. I have been at this school since 2004. I specifically teach English and Reading from 8 to 10 years. I was born as teacher and I really enjoy my job. Its such a wonderful feeling being called Madam Shakilah by all the children even when am walking on African streets!!!

I was born from western Uganda. My school is appr. 360kms away from the Kampala – The capital city of Uganda.

So nice sharing with you something small about me!

Shakilah Huda
Head Teacher – Rihamu Junior School -Kasese – East Africa

This entry was posted in nature, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Rihamu Junior School and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to A big hello from Rihamu Junior School

1. astanleyadmin says:

Thanks Shakilah. Good to see that Riham is taking the lead in blogging. Having walked some of the Rwenzori trails, I can remember how thin the air is at that altitude. It was a real struggle for me as the UK is much closer to sea level.